5 STAR LOCATION (Tripadvisor), right in the heart of Muri Beach – one of Rarotonga’s finest and central to all the amenities of Muri Village.
A very popular, owner managed property, Muri Beachcomber offers great value for money with:
- 16 Seaview Units
- 2 Garden Units
- 1 two bedroom Family Garden Unit
- 3 Watergarden Villas
Our stylish rooms offer separate air conditioned bedrooms, spacious living & dining areas, well equipped kitchens, modern, tasteful bathrooms, your own verandah with outdoor furniture plus loungers conveniently positioned in front of every room. Dine under the stars in style or relax on your lounger in utmost comfort whilst enjoying the tropical surroundings. A home away from home.
On site facilities include:
- WiFi ***2.5GB FREE WIFI PER ROOM / PER STAY***
- swimming pool / petanque court (bocce boule) / Kubbs
- guest laundry
- FREE use of bicycles / mask & snorkel / kayaks / stand up paddle boards / wet shoes
- guest lounge with internet computer & honesty bar (wine & beer)
Shops, rental car/bikes, and a great variety of Rarotonga's best cafes and restaurants are adjacent or close by. A pharmacy, gift shops, ATM’s, and wine shop are all within easy walking distance. The local bus stops at the gate. A friendly team of staff ensure that every guest's stay is an enjoyable ‘Rarotongan’ experience.
Muri Beachcomber’s unique features include it’s absolute beachfront location on one of Rarotonga’s premier beaches, a variety of room styles including ‘family friendly’ with the ability to cater for small groups, fully self catering with an excellent range of facilities, all at one of Rarotonga’s most popular and well established, owner managed properties.
- Pandemic/COVID-19 clause: Cancellation and Amendment policy for travel until further notice. We will waive any cancellation or amendment fees for any bookings that need to be cancelled or changed due to Government border restrictions or ill health resulting from Covid-19/ Pandemic with medical certificate evidence. The reservation can be rebooked for up to 24 months from original check in date. We recommend clients purchase travel insurance for all other unforeseen circumstances that may result in cancellation or any other claim.
Rarotonga, Cook Islands
Muri Beach lies in the southeast of the island of Rarotonga in the idyllic South Pacific.
Caressed by the gentle trade winds, Muri Beach is blessed by uncrowded white sand beaches.
The beach is well known for its beautiful lagoon, which is studded with small islands and fantastic recreational facilities.
Guests are able to take advantage of:
- superb snorkeling sites
- safe swimming
- scattered islands for exploring
- great kayaking
- fantastic paddle boarding
- exhilarating kite surfing
- all the water sports that Rarotonga has to offer
Muri Village provides every convenience on your doorstep while maintaining a genuine 'village' atmosphere.
Family Holidays At Muri
Kids will love all the things to see and do on the Island.
Both units are nearby the swimming pool so parents can supervise their children. Verandahs are also securable to protect children from wandering to the swimming areas.
Kids will be enchanted by the many activities including cultural groups allowing the parents to also unwind knowing their kids are having the time of their lives.
The lagoon is sandy, calm and safe for all ages.
There are as many options for those wanting ways to relax in each others company as there are adventures on this paradise island.
There is no better place than Muri Beach to soak up the beautiful South Pacific. Couples can treat themselves to exploring (maybe grab a bicycle and check out the island), lagoon swimming, relaxing and spa treatments.
Top the day off with sharing an evening drink under the dimming evening sun followed by dinner.
We recommend the Seaview Villas with their lagoon views or upgrade to a Watergarden Villa for a gorgeous dwelling set in more secluded area of the resort. Both are affordable options at the this highly sought-after location on Muri Beach.