Intimate beach or garden weddings at Muri Beach
Imagine your wedding in the perfect setting of the white sand beaches and crystal blue waters of the South Pacific Ocean.
This dream can be reality and it doesn’t need to cost the earth.
Allow Muri Beachcomber to host your wedding ceremony where you and your guests can enjoy a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
We can take care of much of the detail of organising a wedding away from home to make your special day one for everyone to remember.
We are ideally suited to small, intimate weddings and offer trusted services to create your dream day.
Wedding Package - NZ$1560.00
A romantic wedding set in the garden or on the beach and also includes:
- Wedding Coordinator
- Marriage License
- Transfers to obtain License
- Flower Eis for the bride and groom (Ei decoration is made from local flowers)
- Small bouquet
- Bottle of bubbles
- Flower archway
Extras that we can offer you...
- Photographer/Album/Negatives (40 or 80 Shots) POA
- Romantic Serenader NZ$125.00
- Wedding Cake From NZ$125.00
- Extra Floral Decorations From NZ$40.00
Please contact us if you have other requirements
Wedding Group Rate
(Minimum 6 Rooms / 7 nights consecutive)
- 10% Discount off all accommodation rates
- Coffee, Tea & Milk supplied daily
- Wedding couple / Honeymooners - Bottle of Bubbly plus upgrade from Seaview Unit to Watergarden Villa subject to availability
- Daily Breakfast Pack
- Complimentary Airport Transfers
Getting Married in the Cook Islands
The Cook Islands allows international citizens to marry legally, only requiring the couple to reside for three (3) full days (not including the day of the application) in Rarotonga, before the ceremony.
The wedding Couple must have Birth Certificates as well as a Decree Absolute (Divorce) papers if either has been previously married, all in English.